Hyundai Creta is the younger sister of the Hyundai Tucson, and the car is a compact, versatile crossover, and the car is achieving strong sales in many markets and has begun to spread among its competitors.
It comes with a very bold design, as we have seen from Hyundai in the recent period, as all the new Hyundai designs are bold and very different.
The car comes in four categories, the car starts from 360,000 pounds for the first class and up to 425,000 pounds for the highest class, and the car is classified as a crossover under the compact and is manufactured in India.
Hyundai Creta comes to compete with many cars, including Skoda Kamic, Seat Arona and Peugeot 2008, and competes with Opel Crossland, Citroen C3 and Ford EcoSport, and also competes with MG ZS.
The second generation of the Creta is characterized by that it comes with strong safety devices of the first category, and you can get all safety devices in the second category only, which is a very positive point, and the car’s equipment is very acceptable.
Features of the Hyundai Creta 2021
- The car suspension system is very special.
- The car’s interior is distinctive.
- The car’s driving position is elevated, revealing the entire road.
- The car’s side spaces are spacious and suitable for families.
- The vision areas are large, and the front post is large, but from below it does not obstruct the view.
- The suspension system for the car at low country speeds is very comfortable, but this does not affect stability.
- The stability of the car is acceptable at high speeds.
- Creta is available with distinguished equipment, most notably the panoramic sunroof and an 8-inch screen.
- The spaces inside the Creta are large, both in the front and the back.
- Safety measures in Creta are numerous and available in the first category.
- The storage spaces inside the car are also numerous.
- The stability of the car is excellent at high speeds.
- The vehicle’s external sound insulation is very good..
- The car is off the ground and fits on Egyptian streets.
- The vehicle’s exterior design is very aggressive and aggressive.
- The car is characterized by ease of resale, like all Hyundai cars
Disadvantages of the Hyundai Creta
- Most of the materials inside the car are plastic.
- The car body tilts when taking turns at high speeds.
- The car’s motor is active, but at a very high speed.
- The first classes of the car do not contain powerful equipment.
- Isolating the car to the motor is not the best thing, and the sound of the air is clear at medium speeds.
- The car is not considered the best value for money among its competitors.
Technical specifications of the car
- Engine Capacity: 1500 cc
- Acceleration: unknown
- Horse Power: 113 hp
- Torque: 144 Nm
- Size: crossover under compact
Technical dimensions of the new Hyundai Creta 2021
- Length: 4300 mm
- Display: 1790 mm
- Height: 1635 mm
- Wheelbase length: 2610 mm
- The height of the car from the ground: 190 mm
- Background storage capacity: 433 kg
- the weight: 1.282 kg
The price of the car;
25,445 .. Dollars