The SsangYong Tivoli is a Korean car, which is classified in the compact crossover category.
The car featured a very elegant and attractive design that attracts and draws attention to it as the car was introduced from the SUV category.
The SsangYong is a car that is in competition with many cars. Where we find it competes with Renault Duster, Peugeot 2008 and Nissan Juke. It also competes with Skoda KAMIC, Seat Arona, Hyundai Creta and many others.
It is a car that won the fans and confidence of all customers in its previous models, and the 2021 model will also win the admiration and confidence, and you now have some details about it;
Design of Ssang Yong Tivoli Car :
Ssangyong Tivoli in the new Facelift version received new exterior modifications. Where we find a new elegant design for the headlights and taillights and a change in the design of the front grille, which contains the logo of the Korean brand SsangYong Tivoli
The car is also equipped with LED taillights, front and rear fog lights, rear camera, rear spoiler and stoplight, roof mounts, rear wipers, electrically adjusting the outside mirror, heated exterior mirror, side and rear tinted windows, 16-inch alloy wheels.
The car is also equipped with a 9-inch touch screen that can be linked to the phone and supports Apple Car Play and Android Auto, Bluetooth, a smart steering wheel with the ability to control the driving program, steering systems, a multi-function steering wheel, a front armrest with a storage box, a trip computer External temperature display, folding rear seats.
SsangYong Tivoli 2021:
As for the safety equipment, we find that it has been equipped with 7 new safety systems, so we find the ABS, EBD, BA and ESP system, we also find a key encrypted for the car, engine management, the system for climbing up the 20,127
slopes, stability on the slopes, and the protection system against the rollover of the car, as we find front and rear sensors and the number of one or 2 airbags Airbags by category.
Vehicle Technical Specifications:
- Engine Capacity :: 1600 cc
- Conveyor Type: Automatic
- Country of Manufacture :: Korea
- Horse Power :: 128 HP
- Maximum speed: 200 kilometers per hour.
Engine and fuel:
- The car offers a 1.6 liter four-cylinder engine.
- The car powers 128 hp to 6000 rpm.
- The car delivers 4,600 rpm torque, reaching 160 Newtons.
- The car supports an automatic transmission available through 6 different speeds.
- The car provides a motor capacity of 1500 cc
- The car has a 47-liter fuel tank.The car is available in total length up to 4225 mm.
- The width of the car reaches 1810 mm.
- The car reaches a total height of 1621 mm.
- The car has a large rear trunk space, with a capacity of 427 liters.
Car features SsangYong Tivoli 2021:
- The car has front and rear lights that work through a LED system, with the provision of front fog lights and daytime rear fog lights.
- The car provides a rear camera that helps in the process of parking as well as reversing.
- The car provides an electrical system through the side mirrors that works -through the folding and folding system automatically, with the ability to control the adjustment of the side mirrors in a way that adjusts the viewing angles.
- The car has tinted side and back windows.
- The car has parking sensors.
- The car provides through the dashboard a 9-inch screen inlaid and identified in black and supports the touch feature and a number of different programs such as car around auto
- Providing bluetooth feature to support andrioud apple car play phones to activate it directly through the car.
- The car provides a multi-function smart steering wheel, and the driving program can be controlled.
- The car offers 18-inch wheels.
Defects of the car SsangYong Tivoli 2021:
- The car does not support the folding seat system.
- The car does not provide a sunroof.
- The interior of the car is a bit narrow.
The prices of Ssang Yong Tivoli car: